Friday, January 7, 2011

Convey.

that is the word of the day.  convey. in particular, it is the act of conveying that is really at play here.  formulating my thoughts into words and sentences is a real struggle for me.  just ask my better half.  many a times i have tried to explain  something to her and come up with something so completey asinine that i usually cause more harm than just saying nothing.  i feel as i continue this new experiment my ability to convey my thoughts  will come easier and clearer.....i should have a real thought up here later today...

2 comments:

  1. I'm struggling with the same thing as I'm getting started again. You'll be fine. In the meantime, I suggest finding a keyboard with a working shift key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i was on my phone. damn thing doesn't have caps, return, tab, or any punctuation other than a period. for a smart phone, it sure is useless at times.

    ReplyDelete